Monday, October 20, 2008

Take a look at me now

Don't you hate when you get into bed and it's all cold in there? Also don't you hate those days where it's so hot and you don't want to have the blanket over you, but you like having the blanket over you, so now you've got this quandary. To blanket or to not blanket. Anyways, these days it's cold so that's not an issue. I love the feeling of bed when it's the proper temperature aka when I've been laying there for a while and it's properly body heated. (Not the biggest fan of those electric bed heating thingamabobs)
Another dilemma these days is when you take a shower and the outside of the shower area is damn cold. What do you do in that situation? HOW DOES ONE NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT INSTANCE OF COLD? It's kinda similar to when you're all toasty in bed on those cold winter days and you know it's pretty cold outside that warm sanctuary that is known as "under the covers". But the shower scenario has got to be the worse situation because you're wet and naked. (I just shivered right now thinking about that)
I've decided that until I find that elusive job, I will be productive. So each week I plan to: finish a book, learn a new song on the guitar, prepare a meal, save the world, etc. Hopefully this idea lasts longer than one week.

"I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't."
-Charlie; The Perks of Being a Wallflower

ps i want the new macbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home