Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Love is...

The notions of love that are real to me, I don't know what they are. I know God's sacrifice is love. I know my parents show me love. But I can honestly admit that I don't know what that movie, romance love is. However, I can't help but yearn for it. I don't even know what it is that I want, but I do know that there's a void and I guess I just want that companionship and the feeling that comes from just having a girl. I think I've become quite fickle, falling for just any girl that seems to show the slightest bit of interest. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this, but I do know that I'm not ready for a relationship or nothing, but how do I fill this void then? Guess I just need some close friends or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home