Tuesday, December 07, 2004

gf.

I found myself doodling her name during class today. I won't reveal the name because that only leads to problems. But I realized today that the reason I doodle her name, the reason that I constantly think of her is because I think I like her. But then I realized that this is exactly the same when it comes to my relationship with God. When I'm constantly thinking of him is when I basically "like" him the most. This girl's been on my mind a lot, and I barely even know her. We've only had small talk. But dang my perception of her is that she's nearly perfect. With God, I talk to him sometimes, he knows every single thing about me, and yet it's as if I could care less.
I find that the moments I spend just in her presence, I feel complete and at peace. Sure there's that little thing in me that longs to be much more with her, but it's as if I don't need it yet. Plus I know I'm nowhere near ready either. Another correllation to my relationship with God. When I'm in His presence, I'm most at peace. But I guess a difference would be in that we should always be longing for a closer relationship with God? I guess it comes with just having a relationship to begin with, you want to be more. I guess due to my lack of conversation and overall hanging out with this girl, I don't know that yet.
Dang I've got to stop thinking about her. It's not obsession or infatuation, I don't think, but everytime I see her, she just stands out in the crowd. She is all I can see. I wish I could say the same for God, but dang I need like spiritual Lasik surgery.

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2004 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Jason said...

spiritual lasik...haha
get over her! lest she devour all your time, concentration, and energy, thus leading to academic and spiritual demise!

 
At December 11, 2004 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha yah, thinking about girls is so paralyzing. but somtimes, i guess it can't be ignored

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home