Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Reading Through Galatians

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
gal.1.10

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!
gal.2.21

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
gal.5.6b

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.
gal.5.13

Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
gal.6.2-3

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have oppurtinity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
gal.6.9-10

May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
gal.6.14

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2004 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Dan Thornton said...

Galatians - one of my favorite books! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home